Customer Account Manager
Elder is the 5th fastest growing tech startup in the UK. We are a fast-paced, young and dynamic technology company based in the heart of one of Europe's hottest tech scenes, Old Street.
We have carefully crafted our team from outstanding businesses (Google, Uber, Graze, Unilever, Just-Eat) to build a service that will redefine what it means to age whilst also changing the world for the better!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for an emotionally intelligent and caring Customer Account Manager to join our lively and driven Operations team with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Working in a role where no two days are the same, you will be assisting customers on a wide variety of queries, providing guidance and support and building rapport to encourage strong working relationships.
This is a great chance to join a fast growing company who can offer the opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Provide support and reassurance to customers
- Answering inbound calls and responding to emails from customers
- Responding to queries within our set timeframes and in line with our policies and processes
- Handling customer accounts and solving issues that might be relative to customers and business
- Build strong relationships with customers through regular monthly outreaches
- Provide constructive feedback and identify new processes to management and cross-functional teams to improve the customer journey
- Experience in managing your workload and prioritising tasks effectively
- Have demonstrated initiative, motivation and focus in previous roles
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service even in high-pressure situations
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
- Ability to think outside-the-box in relation to problem-solving and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to recognise the issues before they become problems and escalate them to the appropriate team
- Ability to have an end to end ownership of your accounts and transfer relevant information between different parties to make sure that everything is covered all the time.
- Competitive Salary + annual bonus + equity
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Perks - a range of benefits, discounts and socials (such as bagel tuesdays)
- Join a team who value growth, effort, bold bets and having fun!
- Mentoring program to help you achieve your personal and career goals
Please be aware that we only very occasionally work with agency partners, and only on a role-by-role basis. This ensures that we can provide that agency partner with all the information and tools they need to be successful in supporting us!
We only accept CVs that are submitted via our ATS, Workable. Speculative CVs sent via email will not be considered liable for a fee.