We are a high growth, a vibrant technology company based in the heart of one of Europe's hottest tech scenes, Shoreditch. We have carefully crafted our team from outstanding businesses (Google, Uber, Graze, Unilever, Just-Eat) to build a service that will redefine what it means to age.
We are here to provide top quality home-based care for those who cannot manage on their own. We match people to carers so they don’t feel alone and forgotten in a care home, and use technology to give families peace of mind. People need to rest assured that their mums/granddads/great aunties are being cared for at home when they are at their most vulnerable - everyone gets old. Even you!
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Account Manager to join our Operations team at Elder with a focus to provide a world-class customer experience.
If you're an Account Manager who loves building relationships with your customers, looking for your next challenge and interested in joining a high growth startup then read on…
Our Account Management team is in the heart of our Customer Operations, the engine of growth at a fast-growing company. We strive for best-in-class service and experience to both our customers and the professionals who work with us.
We’re looking for ambitious candidates who have excellent overall communication skills, a professional yet empathetic manner, an inquisitive mind and creative problem-solving skills.
In order words, we are looking for Elder’s next leaders!
Your work will be diverse and challenging but will be highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one but will also have a dedicated team around you to help ensure we succeed together.
What You’ll Be Responsible For…
- Being a dedicated point of contact for your customer-base, ensuring a first in class customer journey
- Answering inbound calls and responding to email messages from customers
- Responding to queries within our set SLA’s and in line with our policies and processes
- Identify new processes or change to existing ones that will help improve workflow and the overall end-user experience
- Be the voice of our customers, regularly and constructively feeding back to the business the impact our processes have on our customers
- Build strong relationships with customers through regular monthly outreaches
- Provide constructive feedback to management and cross-functional teams to improve the customer journey
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and written
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- An ability to think outside-the-box in relation to problem-solving
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series A & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Shoreditch
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
This is the rare opportunity for an intelligent and driven person who wants to be part of a business that is growing exponentially whilst also changing the world for better!
To apply, please send your CV to Vicky - [email protected]