Customer Support Associate
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Customer Support Associate to join our Operations team with a focus to providing world-class customer experience to our ever-growing customer base and professional carers
If you are a Customer Experience Associate or are looking to begin your career in Customer Operations then please read on….
Elder (Elder.org) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down.
Our aim is to provide a lasting and viable alternative to the care home.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with great communication skills and the ability to build rapport to help build on our current momentum.
About the role
Our Customer Support Associates are the face of our Customer Operations, the engine of growth at a fast-growing company.
The ideal candidate will be providing best in class customer service and experience with every interaction.
We’re looking for ambitious candidates who have excellent overall communication skills, a professional yet empathetic manner, an inquisitive mind and a customer-centric approach to processes.
Your work will be diverse and challenging but will be highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one but will also have a dedicated team around you to help ensure we succeed together.
- Being the first port of call for all inbound calls and emails, ensuring Elder is always available to customers and our professionals
- Responding to queries in line with our policies and processes
- Be the voice of our customers, regularly and constructively feeding back to the business the impact our processes have on our customers
- Provide constructive feedback to management and cross-functional teams to improve the customer journey
- A great basic salary
- A very achievable sales target system
- Equity options
- Mentoring program that will help you to develop your career
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Macbook + any extras you need!
- Join a team who value growth, effort, bold bets and having fun!
- Become a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups at an early stage.